Suck in up Egypt. The President of Egypt is jailed by the military and a lot of his people because he and his party, The Muslim Brotherhood, promised to make Egypt a better place to live. Wages would rise, taxes lowered, standard of living go up, yada, yada, yada. We Americans know the drill.
So, Egypt, you voted him in . Deal with it.
I'm a Baby-Boomer. That makes me old enough to have seen them come and seen them go. We've had some sucky Presidents in my view. Not all. Some had some areas of good common sense.
In a Democracy, you can't just toss them out 'cos they gave all the good jobs to the Muslims. Unless the Pres had shot babies, kicked kittens, or chain-sawed puppies, you gotta keep the jerk. By the way,
Hollywood, don't steal my " chained-sawed puppies" idea for your next blockbuster without paying me. Pay me in money, not movie tickets, 'cos I don't want to see it.
I admit I love to see Sec. of State Kerry squirm. He flip flops back and forth, his enormous pointy chin aquiver. He's damned if he does or doesn't. He can't come out Pro-Muslim Brotherhood because they hate America BUT were duly elected. He can't go Pro-Military Coup 'cos that's so unAmerican and anti-Democracy.
Hey Kerry, are you between a rock and hard place? Well cheer up,your yacht follows you around the world on your exploits so you can relieve your anxiety. All I have is some cheap wine left over from my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment